Saturday, September 30, 2017

Friday October 29, 2017
OPEN STUDIOS OCTOBER 8-9
One weekend only! (no Encore this year)

Join me for Open Studios 10 am-5 pm
At Namastay™ Studio in Felton
7635 West Zayante Road   95018

I look forward to the ART of sharing with you
three rooms of sculptures, mixed media,
paintings, garden art and more…


    


 And I think everyone can use your own personal monk
  

I will be gifting you from my limited edition of small monk sculptures (while they last!) Donations for CASA (court appointed special advocates) gratefully accepted.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jenni, I am Jeff Hart. I am trying to contact you and Paul about signing up for one of your retreats, but the contact feature on your website seems to be inoperative, so this is my offbeat way of trying to establish a dialogue with you. Thanks, Jeff email: jkhart39@icloud.com / 323.931.4562

    ReplyDelete